The 2nd International Conference on Business & Behavioral Studies 2020 in Bangkok, Thailand
at Hotel Mercure Makkasan Bangkok
SSBRN promotes contextual discussion in business and behavioral studies using an interdisciplinary approach. It presents discussion across perspectives to stimulate theory development. This conference is expected to produce or develop a new approach, theories, and findings that can be used to support future academic research. SSBRN expects to promote papers about human behavioral issues in a business organization using interdisciplinary perspectives. This issue is devoted to unique topics in the domain of business and behavioral. SSBRN is waiting for contributions from scholars around the world to discuss the benefit of stakeholders.
Venue: Hotel Mercure Makkasan, Bangkok, Thailand
July 23-24, 2020
This event is organized by SSBRN and hosted by STIE EKUITAS. Country Representative of SSBRN in Thailand also support this event.
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
Business and finance in emerging markets
Business ethics in the global environment
International capital markets
Behavioral aspect in a business environment
International finance and accounting
Minority interests studies
Competition in a global economy
Decision making studies in business
Budgeting and financial planning
Earnings management and business fraud
The impact of technology on human behavior and business environment
Early-bird Fee: US$350 (Before March 1, 2020)
Normal Rate Fee: US$ 400 (Before June 1, 2020)
Late Registration Fee: US$450
Members receive a 20% discount.
The registration fee includes: conference file, a printed copy of the the conference program, certificate, coffee breaks, lunch, and a conference tour (The tour will be conducted on the 2nd day)*.
The registration fee does not include accommodation and transportation.
*) Entrance fees are not included. Tour will be started at 12 pm and ended at 18 pm.
The article should be written and presented in English.
Click this link to submit the paper before March 1, 2020 (Batch I)
Notification will be sent before one month.
All presented articles will be offered to publish in SSBRN affiliated journals after an additional review process. Final acceptance is subject to further editorial review. There is no publication fee for these journals.
1. Holistica Journal of Business & Public Administration (Indexed in DOAJ, Ebsco, Proquest, etc)
2. Journal of Business & Finance in Emerging Markets (Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
3. Review of Behavioral Aspect in Organizations & Society(Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
4. Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development (Indexed in Scopus, Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics), etc)
5. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
6. International Journal of Revenue Management (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
7. International Journal of Data Science (Indexed by RePEc, J-Gate, etc)
8. Revista CEA (DOAJ, Scilit, etc)