The 5th SSBRN Symposium 2021 in Paris, France
at Fiap Jean Monnet Paris France
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 5th SSBRN Symposium 2021 will be conducted on June 3-4, 2021 in Paris, France. The venue is FIAP JEAN MONNET Congress Center. SSBRN invites scholars around the world to join to disseminate research articles in business and social science. The symposium provides a networking session & city tour for participants. Award-winning authors will receive a Best Paper Award certificate and free registration fee for the SSBRN event in 2022.
The conference theme is “Discussing Social and Business Issues from Interdisciplinary Studies“.
Topics covered include, but not limited to:
Issues in the stock market
Management and organization
Business and human decision
Behavioral aspects in business
Technological issues in business and organization
Accounting, auditing, finance, and money laundering
Education and ethics
Corporate governance and internal control
Corporate culture and strategy
Psychological aspects of the organization
Sales & Marketing
The political aspect of business and organization.
Public sector accounting
Economics and business
The article should be written and presented in English.
Click this link to submit the paper before February 1, 2021
Notification will be sent before one month.
Early-bird rate: EUR 350 (Before March 1, 2021)
Normal rate: EUR 400 (Before May 1, 2021)
Premium members receive 20% discount.
All presented articles will be offered to publish in SSBRN affiliated journals after an additional review process. Final acceptance is subject to further editorial review. There is no publication fee for affiliated journals.
1. Holistica Journal of Business & Public Administration (Indexed in DOAJ, Ebsco, Proquest, etc)
2. Journal of Business & Finance in Emerging Markets (Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
3. Review of Behavioral Aspect in Organizations & Society(Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref)
4. Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development (Indexed in Scopus, Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics), etc)
5. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
6. International Journal of Revenue Management (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
7. International Journal of Data Science (Indexed by RePEc, J-Gate, etc)
Joining two conferences:
The SSBRN Symposium 2021 in Paris can be combined with International Conference on Information Technology and Business 2021 in Rotterdam which takes place several days after. There are direct flights or trains from Paris to Rotterdam.
For members who cannot attend the symposium, SSBRN offers online presentation.
For more information, contact email@example.com
SSBRN has the right to reschedule/cancel the symposium in the event of force majeure conditions (such as natural disasters, government rules, strikes, and other unpredictable events) that making it impossible to hold the symposium. If the symposium is rescheduled or canceled, SSBRN is only responsible for returning the registration fee (after deducting the financial charge). SSBRN is not responsible for any refund or cancellation conditions relevant to accommodation or travel reservations. The SSBRN has the right to amend these conditions at any time.